This site is hosted by Yahoo! Store. Yahoo! hosts the store pages, ordering
system, and order data. Yahoo! automatically collects order information but
may only use this information in the aggregate. If you accessed this store
through Yahoo! Shopping, Yahoo! also automatically collects information
about your shopping experience. Please see the
information about how Yahoo! uses this information.MacFaucets (DBA ElectronicFaucets.com)Prices
Prices on this website are subject to change at any time, but not on paid orders. Minimum quantity prices will be honored when the minimum quantity, or greater, is purchased in its entirety when the order is placed. We reserve the right to adjust the total amount of the sale to meet minimum quantity pricing.
All orders placed on this website must be paid in full prior to shipping.
Shipment origin, Hawthorne, CA USA
Shipping in 1-5 days after order confirmation, unless otherwise requested.
All shipments via UPS ground, unless otherwise requested.
Products become buyers property when delivered to carrier.
Damage and errors must be declares within 30 days of invoice.
No returns will be accepted without authorization number.
Sales on all custom finishes are final.
All return shipping charges are buyer's responsibility.
Returns must be in re-sellable condition and are subject to 40% restocking fee.
Returns due to defect are exempt from restocking fees.
WE WARRANT ALL PRODUCTS SOLD ON THIS WEBSITE TO BE FREE OF DEFECTS
FOR A PERIOD OF ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE, WHEN PROPERLY
INSTALLED AND UNDER NORMAL USE AND SERVICE.
- Products or components that have been altered or in any way modified will not be covered under this warranty.
- Warranty does not cover normal maintenance, such as batteries replacement or strainer cleaning among other.
- Warranty does not cover damage due to abuse or damage caused by improper installation.
- Warranty does not cover cost of installation or any other labor charges.
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs, including the cost of shipping defective products back to MAC Faucets.
- Defective products must be shipped back to MAC Faucets within 30 days of receiving replacement products. Failure to ship defective products back within the time period outlined above will result in immediate, an irreversible charge back.
- No returns are accepted without authorization number.
- Parts replaced under warranty are covered for the remaining period under the initial warranty.
- Extended warranty is sold on selected products.
Our Commitment To Your Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, as part of the order process, the following information is collected from shoppers:
Credit/Debit Card Information
7:00AM to 4:00PM PST
9:00AM to 6:00PM CST
10:00AM to 7:00PM EST
Third-Party Web Beacons: We use third-party web beacons from Yahoo! to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website. Yahoo! may also use anonymous information about your visits to this and other websites in order to improve its products and services and provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by Yahoo!, click here